[libvoikko] Small patch to HFST2 backend stuff

Flammie Pirinen flammie at iki.fi
Tue Apr 6 02:04:42 EEST 2010

I had little time on Easter holiday to work again on HFST's voikko
integration so attached is a small patch I have successfully used with
voikko for all hyphenation, spell-checking and suggestion generation.
This all should work out of the box with transducers from
omorfi-20100401 distribution, e.g. installing spl-omorfi, sug-omorfi,
hyp-omorfi and hyphenation to $VOIKKODIR as spl.hwfst, sug.hwfst,
hyp.hwfst and hyphenation.hwfst respectively, along with
voikko-FI_fi.pro.

I've also compiled TeX hyphenation patterns from hyph-utf8 distribution
as HFST transducers that may be used for testing, the hunspell
dictionaries/conversion however aren't yet fully functional. If anyone
has the idea of legal status of hyph-utf8 of texlive, I can probably
upload the transducers and whatever needed to our HFST download pages.

--
Flammie, computer scientist bachelor, linguist master, free software
Finnish localiser, and more! <http://www.iki.fi/flammie/>