[libvoikko] Git mirror of libvoikko SVN repository

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Wed Apr 21 18:54:46 EEST 2010

There is now a Git mirror of libvoikko SVN repository available at

  http://www.puimula.org/htp/voikko/libvoikko.git

This repository contains the entire history of libvoikko sources, including
all release tags and one (inactive) branch.

SVN will still remain the primary version control system. The Git mirror will
follow the changes in SVN with some delay (probably about 6 hours or so). I
can pull changes from repositories that have been cloned from this mirror
repository and merge them to SVN if anyone asks me to do so. This means that
you can now contribute using Git if you want to.