[libvoikko] Setting up HFST morphology backend

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Tue Apr 27 18:31:28 EEST 2010

Den 27. apr. 2010 kl. 17.55 skrev Harri Pitkänen:

> On Tuesday 27 April 2010, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>> a83-245-189-120:omorfi sjur$ voikkospell -d hfst
>> E: Initialization of Voikko failed: Requested language is not supported
>>
>> :(
>>
>> Any idea about what is wrong?
>
> Try
>
>  voikkospell -d fi-x-hfst

One step forward:)

Now the error message is:

a83-245-189-120:libvoikko sjur$ voikkospell -s -d fi-x-hfst
E: Initialization of Voikko failed: Failed to create analyzer because of unknown morphology backend

which probably indicates something went wrong during libvoikko compilation (I did specify to include support for hfst).

Sjur