[libvoikko] Sámi/HFST

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Tue Jun 8 22:41:59 EEST 2010

On Monday 07 June 2010, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer wrote:
> Erroneously marked by hunspell but OK with voikko: beaivve, ii,
> oahppiide, álgoálbmotraporterejeaddji, olmmošvuoigatvuohtaraporttat
> Erroneously marked by voikko but OK with hunspell: James, Matti
> Morottaja, Klemetti Näkkäläjärvi, Juvvá Lemet, Oslos, Irja
> Seurujärvi-Kari

I fixed the problem that caused these to be marked as errors. All of them are
now correctly accepted. There are also some tests in place to make sure these
won't break in the future.

This means we might have a reasonably good speller now. How were you planning
to implement the spelling suggestions? If there is a transducer available that
can produce the suggestions, it would be nice if it could be made available in
binary form in case building it requires more than 2 GB of memory.