[libvoikko] Lttoolbox (Apertium) morphology backend

Francis Tyers ftyers at prompsit.com
Tue Mar 2 15:04:12 EET 2010

El dt 02 de 03 de 2010 a les 15:57 +0200, en/na Harri Pitkänen va
escriure:
> On Monday 01 March 2010 21:50:48 Harri Pitkänen wrote:
> > It seems I was unfairly blaming OOo here. The partially underlined words
> > have only blue lines under them meaning that the tokenization bug is in our
> > grammar checker code. I'll fix that.
>
> It's fixed now, updated screenshot at
>
>   http://www.puimula.org/htp/tmp/ooo-is3.png

Hmm, why does 'Norðmenn' get a blue underline ?

$ echo Norðmenn | lt-proc is-en.automorf.bin

Btw, try changing "dróttins" to "drottins" and see if the red underline
goes away :)

Fran

PS. Can I upload that image to our Wiki ?

http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Spell_checking