[libvoikko] Wiki pages related to libvoikko

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Fri Mar 12 19:59:51 EET 2010

On Thursday 25 February 2010, Flammie Pirinen wrote:
> > I won't merge the patch in its current form as the FlagDiacritics
> > part appears to be something that should rather belong to HFST.
>
> I agree, I'll probably toss it to some corner of the library for now.
> Hopefully by the time of next major version of the HFST it will be
> mainly moved to the legacy tools and optimized layer.

I noticed that you had added FlagDiacritics to HFST 2. I was now able to merge
the part of your patch that touched HfstAnalyzer and quick testing shows that
it seems to work. Probably the speller part would work too, I will merge that
one soon.

The suggestion algorithm will require some wrapping to work with the latest
changes in libvoikko, but not much. Hopefully I will have time to merge it
too.