[libvoikko] Wiki pages related to libvoikko

Flammie Pirinen flammie at iki.fi
Sat Mar 13 16:38:20 EET 2010

2010-03-12, Harri Pitkänen sanoi:

> I noticed that you had added FlagDiacritics to HFST 2. I was now able
> to merge the part of your patch that touched HfstAnalyzer and quick
> testing shows that it seems to work. Probably the speller part would
> work too, I will merge that one soon.

Yes, I have been working on that as well for now and I've gotten the
speller to work (in fact I'm also using it right now with the claws
mail via enchant). I also made hyphenator in the same style and it
seems to be doing something.

> The suggestion algorithm will require some wrapping to work with the
> latest changes in libvoikko, but not much. Hopefully I will have time
> to merge it too.

Ok, I've also been testing that with your previous instructions, but
probably made some mistake since at least haven't gotten voikkospell -s
to generate me anything, so I haven't sent you any code yet. But I'll
carry on debugging for now.
--
Flammie, computer scientist bachelor, linguist master, free software
Finnish localiser, and more! <http://www.iki.fi/flammie/>