[libvoikko] Lttoolbox - libvoikko backend integration issues?

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Sat Mar 27 21:17:48 EET 2010

On Saturday 27 March 2010, Harri Pitkänen wrote:
> It may very well be that the only source files you need to modify are
> src/morphology/LttoolboxAnalyzer.{hpp,cpp}. In that case you don't
>  necessarily  need to be able to run the full test suite at all. Tests for
>  Lttoolbox integration are in python/ApertiumIcelandicTest.py and it will
>  be sufficient to add new test cases there and make sure they pass.

I forgot that the GSOC list of ideas included better spelling suggestions
algorithms. Those will not be implemented in LttoolboxAnalyzer, they should go
to different component (src/spellchecker/suggestion/). But that does not
necessarily change anything for testing. If it is a new component it can be
tested separately and you still would not need to run the other tests.