[libvoikko] Libvoikko 3.0rc2 will be coming next week

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Mon May 17 22:08:51 EEST 2010

I have done quite extensive testing on the upcoming libvoikko on Linux (x86
Debian Lenny) and everything seems to be OK for release. There was a small
regression in grammar checker that has been fixed in SVN.

I won't build a new source package yet because I'm travelling. I want to use
the same version of autotools that was used with rc1 which means I must wait
until I get back home where the machine with the right toolchain is. If you
do any testing between now and the release of rc2 you may want to apply the
change from r3385 to rc1 source package.