[libvoikko] libvoikko 3.1rc2

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Wed Nov 10 20:22:50 EET 2010

New release candidate is available at

  http://www.puimula.org/htp/testing/libvoikko-3.1rc2.tar.gz

Changes after rc1:

2010-11-10 Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>
	* Fix strict aliasing bug (Trac #20) and a some const correctness
	  issues that were uncovered by the fix.

2010-11-08 Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>
	* Update MSVC build files.

I have also made some changes to our integration testing script (voikkotest)
and for the first time ever all basic tests pass on Windows. This means that
libvoikko 3.1 can be "officially" supported on Windows. There are still some
issues left that make compiling and setting up the test environment a bit
difficult there. I'll try to document the required steps soon.