[libvoikko] libreoffice-voikko 3.2rc1

Flammie Pirinen flammie at iki.fi
Sun Feb 13 01:24:36 EET 2011

Harri Pitkänen kirjoitti 11.2.2011 kello 21.59:

> The extension description and logo refer to Finnish because end
> users still
> most likely install the extension for use with Finnish and not with
> other
> languages.

This extension seems to be working nicely, I even got my greenlandic
to show as blue tick in Kalaallisut finally, thanks.

Personally I don't mind either way about such UI issues, but the thing
I'm trying next is packaging these dictionaries and plugin for less
computer savvy end-users so I might need to add localised pages or
modified logos, if this is acceptable. Otherwise I will mostly be
using the libreoffice-voikko and libvoikko (and hfst-ospell) as they
are in released versions.