[libvoikko] Libreoffice-voikko 3.2

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Fri Feb 18 20:51:17 EET 2011

Libreoffice-voikko 3.2rc2 was released without changes as version 3.2. Source
code and release notes are available from our SourceForge site.

Note that the source files are in a new folder within the file release system.
There were strongly worded warnings about renaming existing folders so I
decided to leave the old openoffice.org-voikko folder as it is. Hopefully this
does not cause too much confusion and lead people to download old versions of
the software without realizing that there has been a name change.

There has been no confirmed solution for the OS X linking issue. If it gets
solved we can always release 3.2.1 with that fix. But the situation is no
worse than it has always been so there was no need to postpone this release
for that.