[libvoikko] [Fwd: Libreoffice Voikko+HFST standalone extension for Mac issue]

Flammie Pirinen flammie at iki.fi
Wed Sep 14 04:21:35 EEST 2011

[resending from right(?) address]

2011-09-12, Harri Pitkänen sanoi:
> I used the following adaptions in the Makefile:
>
> LIBVOIKKO_PATH=/usr/local/lib
> STANDALONE_EXTENSION_PATH=/Users/sjur/voikko/lib/voikko

I've

LIBVOIKKO_PATH=/usr/local/lib/ooovoikko/
STANDALONE_EXTENSION_PATH=extras

and trees:

/usr/local/lib/ooovoikko/
├── libarchive.a
├── libbz2.a
├── libhfstospell.a
├── libiconv.a
├── libvoikko.a
├── libxml2.a
└── libz.a

extras/
└── 2
    └── mor-hfst-kl
        ├── speller.zhfst
        └── voikko-fi_FI.pro

Now when building the dynamically linked version I have the line
LINK_LIBS += -lvoikko
and for static (mailer rewrapped):
LINK_LIBS += $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libvoikko.a $(LIBVOIKKO_P
ATH)/libhfstospell.a $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libarchive.a
$(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libxml2.a $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libiconv.a
$(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libz.a $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libbz2.a
and the link command should use again only this $(LINK_LIBS) even for
mac os x. See attached patch for all kl changes, it includes some misc
sutff like customized logos and props for English settings pages.

The example builds are in <http://www.helsinki.fi/~tapirine/tmp/> as
usual, look for voikko-kl-*.

--
Flammie, computer scientist bachelor, linguist master, free software
Finnish localiser, and more! <http://www.iki.fi/flammie/>