[libvoikko] Libreoffice Voikko+HFST standalone extension for Mac issue

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Wed Sep 14 07:33:38 EEST 2011

Den 14. sep. 2011 kl. 04.21 skrev Flammie Pirinen:

> Now when building the dynamically linked version I have the line
> LINK_LIBS += -lvoikko
> and for static (mailer rewrapped):
> LINK_LIBS += $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libvoikko.a $(LIBVOIKKO_P
> ATH)/libhfstospell.a $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libarchive.a
> $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libxml2.a $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libiconv.a
> $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libz.a $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/libbz2.a
> and the link command should use again only this $(LINK_LIBS) even for
> mac os x.

With the addition of $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/liblzma.a to the end of $(LINK_LIBS) I got the compilation to run through all the way. Unfortunately this oxt does *still* not work on my other Mac (using Leopard/10.5), giving the same library error upon installation ("Loading component library failed").

> See attached patch for all kl changes, it includes some misc
> sutff like customized logos and props for English settings pages.
>
> The example builds are in <http://www.helsinki.fi/~tapirine/tmp/> as
> usual, look for voikko-kl-*.

I will test both the prebuilt package from your link, and apply the patch file, to see if there are other things I have missed.

Sjur