[libvoikko] Libreoffice Voikko+HFST standalone extension for Mac issue

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Wed Sep 14 07:43:33 EEST 2011

Den 14. sep. 2011 kl. 07.33 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

>> See attached patch for all kl changes, it includes some misc
>> sutff like customized logos and props for English settings pages.
>>
>> The example builds are in <http://www.helsinki.fi/~tapirine/tmp/> as
>> usual, look for voikko-kl-*.
>
> I will test both the prebuilt package from your link

I did, and it crashes upon installation with the same error. It first displays the license, then after a while during installation I get the same "loading component library failed" dialog.

At least it is consistent, which may point to the problem actually being MacOS 10.5 on that test machine. I will ask some of my colleagues to test on a Snow Leopard (10.6) machine instead, to hopefully confirm that that is the issue.

Sjur