[libvoikko] Status of North Sámi (SME) hfst speller

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Thu Sep 29 13:36:56 EEST 2011

Den 29. sep. 2011 kl. 13.42 skrev Harri Pitkänen:

> So it seems like HFST is roughly twice as efficient as Hunspell when it
> comes to memory use with the SME dictionary. Of course it would be more
> reliable to test with the actual SME zhfst file, would it be possible to
> have it uploaded somewhere?

The newest version should always be available at:

http://www.divvun.no/static_files/sme-speller.zhfst

and the current version is archived at:

http://www.divvun.no/static_files/sme-speller-20110928.zhfst

(practical warning: since my browser doesn't know what a zhfst file is, it will just load it into the browser instead of downloading it when given the links. YMMV.)

Sjur