[libvoikko] Libvoikko compiled for Android

Flammie Pirinen flammie at iki.fi
Tue Aug 21 21:14:28 EEST 2012

2012-08-21, Harri Pitkänen sanoi:

> On Sunday 19 August 2012, Flammie Pirinen wrote:
> > If HFST tools are installed the hfst-ospell build should be able to
> > generate very trivial test for single word dictionary and single
> > path corrections.
>
> This does not crash with libvoikko but it does not accept "olut"
> either as it should.

Ok, I tried to test this with my minilaptop for now, and notice that
there is another codepath in ZHfstOSpeller for legacy speller, the
automatic test only tested the older Speller object. Should be finally
fixed in r2626

[[As a sidenote,
compilation fails with python3 and autogen.sh tries to copy
non-existent files:

cp: tiedoston ”/usr/share/misc/config.sub” tilaa ei voi lukea:
Tiedostoa tai hakemistoa ei ole cp: tiedoston
”/usr/share/misc/config.guess” tilaa ei voi lukea: Tiedostoa tai
hakemistoa ei ole

make[2]: Siirrytään hakemistoon
"/home/flammie/src/corevoikko/libvoikko/src"
python ./autocorrect/triecompiler.py ./../data/autocorrect/fi_FI.xml
autocorrect/data.hpp File "./autocorrect/triecompiler.py", line 72 if
unicodeChar == u"\\": ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

python should probably have some configure.ac check and those files in
Gentoo are in:

/usr/share/automake-1.11/config.sub
/usr/share/gnuconfig/config.sub
/usr/share/libtool/config/config.sub

]]

> > Otherwise, the ones that I have used the last are in our
> > sf.net download pages
> > <http://sourceforge.net/projects/hfst/files/spell-transducers/>, as
> > should be expected, unzip to get the actual automata.
>
> I tried with English transducers and got the exactly same
> AlphabetTranslationException as before.

Cannot reproduce anymore, maybe last change just fixed it? history dump:

wget
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hfst/files/spell-transducers/speller-en.zhfst/download
-O speller-en.zhfst
unzip speller-en.zhfst
hfst-ospell errmodel.default.hfst acceptor.default.hfst
cp acceptor.default.hfst ~/.voikko/2/mor-hfst-fi/spl.hfstol
cp acceptor.default.hfst ~/.voikko/2/mor-hfst-fi/sug.hfstol
cp errmodel.default.hfst ~/.voikko/2/mor-hfst-fi/err.hfstol
voikkospell
voikkospell -s

I've attached a patch with corrections I made while testing, but I
don't think they're relevant here. There's probably some neat way to
mail those with git, but I haven't learnt it yet.

--
Flammie, computer scientist bachelor, linguist master, free software
Finnish localiser, and more! <http://www.iki.fi/flammie/>