[libvoikko] Voikko, cyrillic and case handling

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Wed Jan 25 15:18:24 EET 2012

Den 24. jan. 2012 kl. 22.23 skrev Harri Pitkänen:

> Extending current mappings and sending patches is fine. Case mappings are
> defined in the first two functions in src/character/SimpleChar.cpp. There
> is a TODO comment at the end of both functions, you can add your ranges
> just before that comment.
>
> Additionally you should make sure that get_char_type in
> src/character/charset.cpp returns CHAR_LETTER for cyrillic letters, I
> don't think it does that yet.

Both done. But when I compile, I get the following error from the grammar checker part when building libvoikko. There are no other modified files in src/ - all is latest trunk:

Undefined symbols:
  "libvoikko::grammar::check::SidesanaCheck::check(libvoikko::voikko_options_t*, libvoikko::grammar::Sentence const*)", referenced from:
      libvoikko::gc_paragraph_to_cache(libvoikko::voikko_options_t*, wchar_t const*, unsigned long)in cache.o
  "libvoikko::grammar::check::MissingVerbCheck::check(libvoikko::voikko_options_t*, libvoikko::grammar::Sentence const*)", referenced from:
      libvoikko::gc_paragraph_to_cache(libvoikko::voikko_options_t*, wchar_t const*, unsigned long)in cache.o
  "vtable for libvoikko::grammar::check::SidesanaCheck", referenced from:
      __ZTVN9libvoikko7grammar5check13SidesanaCheckE$non_lazy_ptr in cache.o
     (maybe you meant: __ZTVN9libvoikko7grammar5check13SidesanaCheckE$non_lazy_ptr)
  "vtable for libvoikko::grammar::check::MissingVerbCheck", referenced from:
      __ZTVN9libvoikko7grammar5check16MissingVerbCheckE$non_lazy_ptr in cache.o
     (maybe you meant: __ZTVN9libvoikko7grammar5check16MissingVerbCheckE$non_lazy_ptr)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Sjur