[libvoikko] Voikko, cyrillic and case handling

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Wed Jan 25 22:21:41 EET 2012

Den 25. jan. 2012 kl. 22.15 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

>> If you can provide me with the transducer I can try to debug the issue.
>
> I will. I'll send it to you off-list.
>
> Now I have received feedback from another person, and he does get suggestions, at least sometimes, in OOo. The only variable I can find is that he is using OOo (330м20 build 9567, Norw. nynorsk interface, komi as Ukrainian), and I am using LibreOffice (3.4.3).

Bug report cancelled. It turned out that I was just unlucky with my test document. For some reason all misspellings in my test document returned no suggestions, whereas when I opened his test document I got suggestions on several misspellings. So it seems that everything is working ok from a technical point of view, we just have to work on the correction transducer a bit more:)

Sjur