[libvoikko] Voikko, cyrillic and case handling

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Wed Jan 25 22:27:34 EET 2012

On Wednesday 25 January 2012, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Bug report cancelled. It turned out that I was just unlucky with my test
> document.

Great to hear that. As for proper Komi support in LibreOffice I just wrote a
patch that should be enough to allow setting text language to Komi and use
spell checking. The code is now compiling (that can take a while). If it
works, I'll submit it to LibreOffice developers and we should get it in for
LibreOffice 3.6.