[libvoikko] Voikko, cyrillic and case handling

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Fri Jan 27 20:46:02 EET 2012

On Wednesday 25 January 2012, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> > As for proper Komi support in LibreOffice I just wrote a
> > patch that should be enough to allow setting text language to Komi and
> > use spell checking. The code is now compiling (that can take a while).
> > If it works, I'll submit it to LibreOffice developers and we should get
> > it in for LibreOffice 3.6.
>
> Excellent! Thanks:)

The patch is now ready and I tested that it works just fine with libreoffice-
voikko.

However just before I was submitting it I realized that I had used the
macrolanguage code "kv". Possibly that is not what you are using, maybe I
should have added the Zyrian variant (kpv) and Permyak variant (koi)
separately. What do you think would be the best combination of codes to use?
Just "kv", both "kpv" and "koi" or all three?