[libvoikko] Sponsoring the upgrade of the VoikkoSpellService component for MacOSX

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Tue Jan 31 21:23:51 EET 2012

Hello list members,

The Divvun group at the University of Tromsø is looking for someone that could upgrade the VoikkoSpellService code for payment. The upgrade should contain at least the following features:

* support for multiple speller languages
* support for the latest version of libvoikko, with support for zhfst files
* support for speller files within user home dirs (~/.voikko/...)
* universal binary (at least 32 and 64 bit, perhaps also PPC)

I have asked both the main developer of Voikko and the developer of the present VoikkoSpellService code if they would like to do it, but they have kindly asked me to forward the request to the list.

If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list.

Regards,
Sjur Moshagen
Divvun/UiT
www.divvun.no