[libvoikko] Libvoikko 3.5

"Harri Pitkänen" hatapitk at iki.fi
Mon Jun 25 20:17:32 EEST 2012

Libvoikko 3.5 has been released. Release notes are available at the
SourceForge site. Due to SourceForge issues source files have not yet been
uploaded. There were no changes after rc1 so you can just rename 3.5rc1 to
3.5 and use that while we wait for SourceForge to recover.

SourceForge will be shutting down the Trac service that currently holds
our bug reports. I have not yet decided how to handle this situation.
There are lots of options, including moving sources and bug reporting to
Github, Google Code or other hosting site. If we migrate the sources I
think it would be a perfect opportunity to switch to git but that would
need more planning.

I really dislike these unproductive (and difficult since SF Trac is not a
standard Trac) migrations. If you can recommend a service that is reliable
and makes it easy to migrate all the data to another provider without
risky conversions, let me know.