[libvoikko] Web pages for the Voikko project have moved

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Tue Jul 30 23:08:36 EEST 2013

Web pages for this project have just been moved to a new address. You can now
find them at

  http://voikko.puimula.org

Site structure is the same as before and permanent redirects have been set
from the old site to the new one. If you find any broken links, please let me
know. There were two Finnish pages that I left out on purpose but other than
that all links pointing to the old site should continue to work and redirect
to the corresponding page on the new site.

The new site is maintained using GitHub Pages:

  https://github.com/voikko/voikko.github.io

If someone on this list would like to maintain some of the pages (OS X build
instructions for example) please let me know. Editing is now easy. You can
edit and commit any html files directly through the web interface, no need to
even use a Git client for that.

If you have any links pointing to the old site it would be good to update
them.

We still have our source file releases on SourceForge. Those will be moved
later this year (most likely before the next file release from this project).