[libvoikko] Libvoikko 3.6, libreoffice-voikko 3.4

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Wed May 22 18:28:31 EEST 2013

2013/4/3 Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>

> New versions of libvoikko and libreoffice-voikko have been released with no
> changes after -rc1 releases. Release notes and sources are available from
> SourceForge.

suomi-malaga 1.13, libvoikko 3.6 and now libreoffice-voikko 3.4 have been
uploaded to Debian. The Debian -> Ubuntu sync period is currently open, so
they are also in the Ubuntu 13.10 development release. I enabled some
security related compile flags in libvoikko and lo-voikko (
http://wiki.debian.org/Hardening).

If anyone is planning / wants to package hfst & hfst-ospell to
Debian/Ubuntu, please ping me when it's there and libvoikko support for it
could be enabled. If needed, I can also certainly help with sponsoring -
that is, when you have a shiny, lintian clean packaging working with the
upstream tarball but lack upload rights.

-Timo