[libvoikko] Libreoffice-voikko build broken on MacOSX

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Thu May 30 17:05:42 EEST 2013

On Thursday 30 May 2013, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> 29. mai 2013 kl. 23:33 skrev Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>:
> > Something like this would hopefully do (I can't test this so check for
> > typos
>
> > and correct line breaks etc.):
> It didn't make a difference.
> I get the following linking messages:
>

> ld: warning can't open dynamic library:
> /Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/ure-link/lib/libuno_cppu.dylib
> referenced from: /Users/adminis//macosx/lib/libuno_cppuhelpergcc3.dylib
> (checking for undefined symbols may be affected) (No such file or
> directory, errno = 2) ...

It seems to have made some difference: now it is complaining about missing
file with an absolute path. You could now find out where libuno_cppu.dylib is
installed and fix the path in Makefile.

> This got me thinking: all the messages of the inability to open dynamic
> libraries and symbol X referenced from dylib Y could probably be ignored,
> and I should only concentrate on fixing the missing symbols from the
> static libraries that hfst-ospell depend on.
>
> Is it possible that the whole thing will work despite the dylib messages,
> as long as I can fix the other linking issues (they are (hopefully)
> manageable)?

I would think so. But at least your original error message had these undefined
symbols that are related to LO SDK and not to any hfst-ospell stuff:

_rtl_allocateMemory
_rtl_freeMemory
_rtl_uString_assign