[libvoikko] different output via voikkogc and libreoffice-voikko

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Thu Oct 3 16:58:53 EEST 2013

On Thursday 03 October 2013 10:39:14 Francis Tyers wrote:
> Any thoughts on how to get around this ? I've been fiddling for a day
> now and feel like I'm just stabbing blindly in the dark.

I just pushed a fix for this to the gramchk branch. Now the Finnish grammar
checker does not crash but there are some tests that do not pass. Voikkotest
reports

  55 out of 167 grammar tests failed.

Due to the debug output it is hard to get the full picture but at least checks
related to correct use of capital letters fail to find the errors that used to
be found:

Grammar test failed. Input:
 Kuitenkaan virheitä ei sallita Keskellä kappaletta.
Expected results:
 [code=6, level=0, descr="", stpos=31, len=8, suggs={"keskellä"}]

I can try to fix these next week and then merge the branch. Or if you can
figure out why this test is failing, that would help of course.