[libvoikko] different output via voikkogc and libreoffice-voikko

Francis Tyers ftyers at prompsit.com
Thu Oct 3 19:02:49 EEST 2013

El dj 03 de 10 de 2013 a les 16:58 +0300, en/na Harri Pitkänen va
escriure:
> On Thursday 03 October 2013 10:39:14 Francis Tyers wrote:
> > Any thoughts on how to get around this ? I've been fiddling for a day
> > now and feel like I'm just stabbing blindly in the dark.
>
> I just pushed a fix for this to the gramchk branch. Now the Finnish grammar
> checker does not crash but there are some tests that do not pass. Voikkotest
> reports
>
>   55 out of 167 grammar tests failed.
>
> Due to the debug output it is hard to get the full picture but at least checks
> related to correct use of capital letters fail to find the errors that used to
> be found:
>
> Grammar test failed. Input:
>  Kuitenkaan virheitä ei sallita Keskellä kappaletta.
> Expected results:
>  [code=6, level=0, descr="", stpos=31, len=8, suggs={"keskellä"}]

Hey,

The reason the other checks weren't running is because a new method
(only taking GcCache not voikko_options_t was being called which only
ran the negative verb test).

I fixed it, but when I try to push the changes there is a conflict.

After that, the only thing remaining is to abstract the HfstAnalysis /
FinnishAnalysis.

Fran