[libvoikko] different output via voikkogc and libreoffice-voikko

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Mon Oct 7 18:02:38 EEST 2013

On Sunday 06 October 2013 18:17:07 Francis Tyers wrote:
> However, when I try to use voikkospell -d kum (or another language
> without a grammar checker), I get:
>
> $ voikkospell -d kum
> E: Initialization of Voikko failed: Failed to create checker because of
> unknown grammar backend:
>
> What is the right thing to do here? Set the grammarBackend = "null" ? I
> just pushed a 4 line change to do that, check it and see if it works for
> you :)

Yes, that works and is the correct thing to do, at least for now. I have now
removed the Dictionary constructor that allowed creating partially initialized
Dictionary objects.

The gramchk branch is now merged into master. I will make the API improvements
needed for libreoffice-voikko later this week.