[libvoikko] voikkogc causing segfault on MacOSX

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Tue Oct 8 19:37:32 EEST 2013

On Tuesday 08 October 2013 17:13:46 Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
> Reason: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at address: 0x0000000000000000

Thanks. This backtrace suggests that grammarChecker was initialized but
grammarChecker->paragraphAnalyser was null. Looking from the code only
NullGrammarChecker could have been in such state.

I fixed NullGrammarChecker so it should not crash anymore. But to get the
grammar checker working you need to use CgGrammarChecker. If I understand
correctly this will be the case if you have a file named
"/Users/smo036/.voikko/4/se-x-standard/gramchk.bin". So this file is probably
missing?