[libvoikko] Grammar checkers, hyphenators and libreoffice-voikko

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Thu Oct 10 20:33:45 EEST 2013

10. okt. 2013 kl. 20:19 skrev Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>:

> Using the latest sources for libvoikko and libreoffice-voikko you should now
> be able to use grammar checkers made for different languages in LibreOffice
> without changing the language code to "fi". Previously this only worked for
> spellers.

This is great!

> I made the same improvement for hyphenators as well although right
> now we only have a hyphenator for Finnish.

Good - we will eventually also make hyphenators for these languages, but that work needs to be planned a bit more, and doesn't have the highest priority right now.

How backwards compatible is the present code? Is it also compatible with OpenOffice? I'm asking so that I know what to tell the users.

Sjur