[libvoikko] Grammar checkers, hyphenators and libreoffice-voikko

Francis Tyers ftyers at prompsit.com
Thu Oct 10 20:36:12 EEST 2013

El dj 10 de 10 de 2013 a les 20:19 +0300, en/na Harri Pitkänen va
escriure:
> Using the latest sources for libvoikko and libreoffice-voikko you should now
> be able to use grammar checkers made for different languages in LibreOffice
> without changing the language code to "fi". Previously this only worked for
> spellers. I made the same improvement for hyphenators as well although right
> now we only have a hyphenator for Finnish.
>
> You can also use voikkospell to list the supported capabilities for different
> languages:
>
> $ voikkospell -L
> spell:en
> spell:fi
> spell:mhr
> spell:sma
> spell:tt
> hyphen:fi
> grammar:fi
>
> This listing should match the view LibreOffice has about language tools
> available through Voikko.

Seems to work great! Thanks! :)

$ voikkospell -L
spell:cv
spell:fi
spell:kaa
spell:kk
spell:kum
spell:ky
spell:se
spell:sma
spell:tk
spell:tt
spell:uz
hyphen:fi
grammar:fi
grammar:se

And I've recompiled the libreoffice-voikko plugin, and now it calls the
Hfst+CG when I put in a Sámi sentence. :) It doesn't underline anything
in blue yet, but I guess I'll try and get to that tomorrow or next week.

Fran