[libvoikko] ZHFST, libreffice-voikko and Windows: new test build available

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Wed Aug 13 20:09:24 EEST 2014

On Wednesday 13 August 2014 11:47:29 Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> I am finally back at following up on the zhfst support:
>
> 29. jan. 2014 kl. 19:42 skrev Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>:
> > No, I did not re-build the LibreOffice extension code at all. That code is
> > still from version 3.3 of libreoffice-voikko.
> >
> > There is one benefit in using the old code: it will work in LibreOffice
> > 3.6
> > and later. The new code would require LibreOffice 4.1.
>
> The major issue is that 3.3 does not include a critical bug fix:

Actually I no longer understand why I wrote 3.3 there. Must have been a typo,
sorry, it does not make sense since 3.3 is really old (January 2012). It
should have been 3.4.1 since that is what I have been shipping to Windows
users since June 2013. And that version also supports LibreOffice 3.6.

Best way to check this is to actually try it. Is it really slow? I did not
notice any slowness at all.