[libvoikko] ZHFST, libreoffice-voikko, Mac & Windows: beta oxt's available

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Mon Aug 18 17:32:58 EEST 2014

On Thursday 14 August 2014 13:38:03 Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> - fi/Finnish:
> -- installs fine
> -- works fine
> -- uninstall does always work, but the oxt and tmp dir is left in the user
> cache. The oxt tmp dir is removed upon restart of LO though, so this is
> probably not a major issue.

Thanks for your testing! The result above is how uninstallation is supposed to
work (the files are not removed immediately since there may be extensions that
cannot be removed from running office instance). I will try to find some time
to figure out why it does not work correctly in the other combinations you
tested.