[libvoikko] Libreoffice-voikko with HFST support for Windows available for testing

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 10:58:12 EET 2014

Hello,

We have now tested the oxt you made, and it works fine on the following systems:

* Windows Vista Business, 32-bit + LibreOffice 4.1.4.2 for Norw. nob
* Windows 7 32 bit + LibreOffice 4.1 for Norw. nob
* Windows 8.1. 64 bit + LibreOffice 4.1 for Norw. nob

The test results for Windows seem to be pretty good so far.

I have also received reports of successfull testing of this oxt on both MacOSX and Linux - but I am a bit surprised, I thought it was a Windows only release. Am I mistaken (i.e. is it a multiplatform oxt?), or has the testers just accidentally got it working by way of an older Mac or Linux oxt being installed as well?

Sjur