[libvoikko] Libreoffice-voikko with HFST support for Windows available for testing

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 18:36:17 EET 2014

8. jan. 2014 kl. 17:06 skrev Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>:

> Great to hear this. I will fix the support for compressed zhfst archives (but
> that may take a few weeks).

Ok.

> It is a Windows only release, no libraries for OS X or Linux are included.

Is is technically feasible to build such an oxt? So that the end users would have only one binary to choose (ie nothing to choose at all), or is that way too complicated?

Another question:

We talked briefly about distribution the other day, and most end users will only need a single language. Given the complexity of building the oxt for different platforms, would it be possible to take one default oxt, unzip it, replace the zhfst file with the requested language’s zhfst file - and possibly a readme, license and icon - and then just rezip the oxt with the proper name? Or do we need a two-step install process: 1. install oxt, 2. install zhfst - ?

Sjur