[libvoikko] Libreoffice-voikko with HFST support for Windows available for testing

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Thu Jan 16 10:20:43 EET 2014

8. jan. 2014 kl. 19:19 skrev Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>:

>> Another question:
>>
>> We talked briefly about distribution the other day, and most end users will
>> only need a single language. Given the complexity of building the oxt for
>> different platforms, would it be possible to take one default oxt, unzip
>> it, replace the zhfst file with the requested language’s zhfst file - and
>> possibly a readme, license and icon - and then just rezip the oxt with the
>> proper name?
>
> This is indeed how it should be done. We have already switched to a language
> independent icon so all you might want to modify is the description.xml so
> that it is easier for the users to see what they have installed.

For developers who want to test the zhfst on Windows, it might be overkill to build the oxt every time. Is there a directory on Windows that will always be searched, in which I can tell developers of other languages to put the zhfst file?

I looked at https://github.com/voikko/corevoikko/blob/master/libvoikko/README, but could not find anything clear regarding Windows.

Sjur