[libvoikko] Libvoikko in Mac Homebrew

Juhani Simola ojs at iki.fi
Sat Sep 27 00:17:19 EEST 2014

Hello.

In order to simplify installation on OS X and support the Java library,
I added libvoikko to Homebrew. Unfortunately the system spelling
component and Libreoffice component can't be installed through Homebrew,
and I was not able to install the system spelling component on 10.9.5.
Tmispell could probably be added if there is need for it.

The homebrew version is installed with command brew install libvoikko.
The suomi-malaga and malaga dependencies are installed automatically.

Juhani Simola