[libvoikko] VoikkoSpellService in Mac Homebrew Cask

Marko Wallin marko.wallin at iki.fi
Thu Jul 30 21:47:56 EEST 2015

To simplify the installation of VoikkoSpellService on OS X I added it to
Homebrew Cask (http://caskroom.io/). It's similar to Homebrew but for
applications.

VoikkoSpellService can be installed with command "brew cask install
voikkospellservice" and it links it to ~/Library/Services. The spelling
service starts then automatically when needed.

Also the latest version (1.0.5b1) is signed with my Apple Developer ID
which helps with Gatekeeper allowing by default apps downloaded from
"Mac App Store and identified developers". So, users shouldn't need to
ctrl-click the service anymore.

// Marko