[libvoikko] Two identical suggestions in the suggestion list bug

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Fri Sep 4 09:44:10 EEST 2015

Hi!

> 3. sep. 2015 kl. 19:17 skrev Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>:
>
> Should be fixed with commit f41417a4bb7e941c3be4c10157ea5ce65e284da4

Great!

> So I have not been able to test
> this change properly. If you find any issues, please upload the zhfst file
> somewhere and I can have a look again.

I can confirm that the commit fixes the issue:

$ echo Adjitt | voikkospell -s -d se -p build/spellers/tools/spellcheckers/fstbased/hfst/
W: Adjitt
S: Addit
S: Ádjit-
S: Ádjit

As can be seen below, underlyingly hfst still produces four suggestions with two only differing in initial case:

$ echo Adjitt | hfst-ospell -S build/spellers/tools/spellcheckers/fstbased/hfst/se.zhfst
"Adjitt" is NOT in the lexicon:
Corrections for "Adjitt":
Addit    14.101562
Ádjit-    15.506594