[libvoikko] Mozvoikko 2.2rc1

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Sun Sep 6 13:55:50 EEST 2015

On Sunday 06 September 2015 09:49:44 Harri Pitkänen wrote:
> Release candidate for new version of Mozvoikko is available for testing:
>
>   http://www.puimula.org/htp/testing/mozvoikko-2.2rc1.tar.gz

Thanks to a mail I received off-list I just remembered that I have packaged an
extension that has the same code as this release candidate but contains native
libraries for 32 and 64 bit Firefoxes on both Windows and OS X:

  http://www.puimula.org/htp/testing/vfst/mozvoikko2-20150905.xpi

This extension contains Northern Sami dictionary only. So if you don't have
libvoikko available as a system library and don't want to build it yourself,
please test this one instead.