[libvoikko] HFST support to libvoikko in Debian and Ubuntu?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:02:44 EET 2016

> I don’t know about the Hfst people. but Børre and I would like to join from the Divvun group, and Børre will help out. He is already on Ubuntu.

Since I'm familiar with Launchpad, I created now tentatively
https://launchpad.net/~giellatekno-hfst-voikko. I added Børre and
Harri as administrators in addition to myself, but I didn't find you
on Launchpad. They can add also other people if you register yourself
at https://launchpad.net/.

As mentioned, the group is mostly non-operational, with currently the
only purpose being getting notifications of the possible bug reports
that might be opened against Foma, Voikko, HFST and any other packages
that need to be included in eg Ubuntu Northern Sami installation by
default, when the spell checking support gets integrated there.

-Timo