[libvoikko] HFST support to libvoikko in Debian and Ubuntu?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Wed May 17 10:34:22 EEST 2017

Hi again,

The hfst-ospell tests are now fixed in Debian (and Ubuntu), which is
great! But I'd not do the MIR request still to Ubuntu until the
package page is clean: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/hfst-ospell
Currently it complains about a regression. That could cause it to fail
the QA / Maintenance checks of
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuMainInclusionRequirements

The Feature Freeze for Ubuntu 17.10 is on August 24.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/ReleaseSchedule