[libvoikko] Libvuokko-4.1.1 Java API missing classes?

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Wed Oct 11 20:24:46 EEST 2017

Hi!

Pekka Kilpeläinen kirjoitti 2017-10-11 16:04:
> I'm having difficulties to compile the Java API of the libvoikko-4.1.1
> distribution. It seems that the classes SizeT and
> SizeTByReference were missing. (They do appear in the API spec at
> http://www.puimula.org/htp/testing/voikko-sdk/java/javadoc/).

Thank you for reporting this. Indeed it seems that these files were not
mentioned in Makefile.am and thus were missing from the source package.
I have corrected this now and the files will be there in the next
release.

Meanwhile you can download the missing files from git:

https://github.com/voikko/corevoikko/tree/master/libvoikko/java/src/main/java/org/puimula/libvoikko

or alternatively clone the whole source code from git:

   git clone https://github.com/voikko/corevoikko
   cd corevoikko
   git checkout tags/rel-libvoikko-4.1.1