[libvoikko] How does voikko report lang_country codes?

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Sun Sep 24 22:54:30 EEST 2017

Hi!

Great to see your work on Enchant!

Børre Gaup kirjoitti 2017-09-21 21:45:
> Does voikko_list_dicts list only the languages of the dicts, or can it
> also list lang_country? If it lists lang_country variants, how does it
> do it?

Country codes are not fully supported yet (we do not have
voikko_dict_country
function). But you are using voikkoListSupportedSpellingLanguages which
is
designed to do the right thing if they are supported in the future. Just
note that the format will be lang-COUNTRY (not lang_country) so you need
to convert the separator character. Otherwise the code looks fine to me.