[libvoikko] Libvoikko 2.3rc1
hatapitk at iki.fi
Sat Jan 30 18:00:59 EET 2010
Libvoikko 2.3rc1, the first releases candidate for 2.3, is available at
Notable changes after version 2.2 include
- Dependency on glib has been removed.
- Malaga implementation has been optimized.
- More detailed results from morphological analysis (requires Suomi-malaga
- Support for Python 3 has been added.
- Whitespace characters are no longer accepted at the start or
end of the word.
- Various small bug fixes in grammar checking, morphological analysis
and Python API.
Version 2.3rc1 has been released to allow interested users and distributors to
test the new library before final release of 2.3. Please test it and report
any issues you find by replying to this message. If no problems are found from
this release candidate I will release the final version on Monday 2010-02-08.
Note that after version 2.3 has been released, bug fix releases (2.3.x) are
only released to fix major bugs on Linux platform. Minor bugs or bugs
affecting other operating systems are postponed to next available release.
More information about the Libvoikko