[libvoikko] Wiki pages related to libvoikko

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Tue Mar 2 18:12:03 EET 2010

Sorry for joining the discussion this late - I have been away for a week.

Den 24. feb. 2010 kl. 20.55 skrev Harri Pitkänen:

> A few days ago I enabled SourceForge Trac feature for Voikko. Currently only
> Trac wiki is used but soon we will start using the ticket feature too. It will
> replace SourceForge tracker for bug reporting.
>
> I wrote two pages related to libvoikko. One containing my plans for the next
> releases
>
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/voikko/wiki/libvoikko/RoadMap
>
> and another listing issues I have found while investigating some of the
> morphologies that have been proposed for use in libvoikko
>
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/voikko/wiki/libvoikko/SupportedLanguages

Thanks for pointing out the licensing issues with our morphologies. We are in the process of going through our licensing policy, with the intention to avoid such issues in the future, and provide clear rules for the use of the resources we have developed.

Which license would be most compatible? GPL?

Best regards,
Sjur