[libvoikko] openoffice.org-voikko 3.1.1rc1
hatapitk at iki.fi
Tue Mar 23 23:05:08 EET 2010
Openoffice.org-voikko 3.1.1 will be released in a few days. A release
candidate has been made available at
Please test this release candidate and report bugs by replying to this
message. Version 3.1.1 is a maintenance release that contains mostly small bug
fixes and improvements to documentation and build system. The full change log
is attached at the end of this message.
2010-04-23 Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>
* Remove references to malaga and glib libraries for Windows and OS X.
* Increase version number to 3.1.1.
2010-01-05 Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>
* Fix error handling for cases where configuration is somehow damaged.
Partially fixes SF.net bug #2919454.
2009-10-26 Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>
* Reduce scope of a variable to fix cppcheck warning.
2009-10-04 Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>
* Re-enable grammar checker on Windows, since it works when libvoikko
has been built with MSVC.
* Document the fact that MSVC should be used for building libvoikko on
Windows. Change the build system so that libvoikko-1.def ->
libvoikko-1.lib conversion is no longer done, because MSVC creates
* Allow copying entire directories when creating standalone
extensions. Update the names of files to be copied for libvoikko
2009-07-27 Petr Mladek
* Change order of linker flags on Linux to enable building with
2009-05-15 Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>
* Replace the icon with something less irritating and add
More information about the Libvoikko