[libvoikko] libvoikko 3.0 released

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Sun May 30 23:38:54 EEST 2010

On Sunday 30 May 2010, Marko Wallin wrote:
> Seems to work nicely with mozvoikko on Mac OS X 10.6.
>
> I also quickly tested the Omorfi/HFST enabled version with mozvoikko and
> changing between backends with VOIKKO_DICTIONARY=hfst environment
> variable works when starting Firefox from the terminal.

Great! I noticed that in your build script function build_libvoikko still
contains a reference to iconv library:

 LDFLAGS="-liconv ...

Iconv is no longer used in libvoikko 3.0 so you should be able to remove that
from the script. Maybe this is true for build_libvoikko_hfst too but I'm not
so sure about it.