[libvoikko] HFST speller lexicon spec - draft 0.2

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Sat Oct 9 12:08:17 EEST 2010

On Friday 08 October 2010 00:42:58 Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the feedback. Here's version 0.2 of the draft. I have
> tried to incorporate and merge the suggestions and comments into something
> I think is coherent.

Looks good. I think this contains all the information that is needed from a
speller lexicon in current libvoikko.

> I have *not* yet added anything about Harri's recent
> post about concerns re the ZIP format. I'll leave that open for further
> discussions on this list at the moment.

I would say that it is OK to not worry about this until someone has time to
actually implement a memory mappable version of HFST transducer format. I
could probably do this myself but not very soon, maybe next year. It could be
handled as an experimental feature and added to a later version of the
specification.